How can I apply to Turkish ECAA Businessperson visa?

Since 31 December 2020, it is not possible to apply for an initial Turkish ECAA Businessperson visa neither from the UK nor Turkey. If you have already applied for a visa, you will be able extend it if you provide the required conditions, which will lead you to settlement. There also several visa application types depending on your plans and eligibility.

How do I extend my existing leave to remain, permission or residence permit?

If you have a definite leave to remain in the UK, you must apply to the Home Office UKVI for an extension. It is important to submit your application before the expiry date of your visa. Your visa will be extended if your application satisfies the required conditions.

My visa will expire soon. When should I apply for an extension?

If your current settlement visa expires soon, regardless of its type, you should apply for an extension in the last 28 days before your visa expires.

How do I apply for an Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK?

Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK? You must apply to the Home Office UKVI if you ensured that you are able to provide all the required conditions. Almost all of the definite residence permits allow you to eventually apply for a settlement application. If you or a family member of yours is a member of an EEA country, you may be eligible to obtain settlement already.

Can I bring my family to the UK?

Your family members are called your “dependants” and they are your partner of your children under 21. They may come to the UK depending on your visa type in accordance with Appendix FM of the Immigration Rules.

My visa application has been refused. What should I do now?

If your visa application has been refused by the Home Office UKVI, you may request an administrative review depending on the refusal reason. If you have a just cause, you may file an appeal against the refusal of your application.

Can I buy a property in the UK?

There are not any imposed restrictions for a person to buy a property in the UK. Yet, there are several options that you may be eligible for if you are to buy a property in the UK.

I am a skilled worker. I want to relocate to the UK. Is that possible?

Previous Tier 2 visa has been replaced by the Skilled Worker visa which allows you to stay in the UK with an approved offer from an employer depending on your profession. You must provide a certificate of sponsorship from your employer and you must have been doing a job that is published on the list of eligible occupations.

Am I eligible for the Global Talent visa?

If you are a leader or a potential leader in digital technology, you may work in the UK with Global Talent visa. You may either be an employee, self-employed or a director of a company. There are no language or minimum salary eligibility requirement for Global Talent visa application, however, your background is essential for this visa type.

I want to apply for an Entrepreneur visa as I want to set up a business in the UK. How do I do it?

It is no longer possible to apply for an initial Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa. You may extend your existing visa if you have already obtained one. However, if you want to set up or run a business in the UK, you can apply for an Innovator visa or a Start-up visa. For a Start-up visa, you must be able to show your innovative and new idea, which is endorsed by a UK higher education institution or a business organisation. Whereas for the Innovator visa, you must be able to show that your viable business idea is not already trading and different from anything else on the market. You will also need to prove your knowledge of English when you apply.

Do you need legal consultation?